About this unit
Students imagine visiting the nativity scene of the Bethlehem stable.
Use this visualisation
- During the advent season when learning about the Nativity.
- To develop empathy through intimate personal encounter.
- To open discussion on homelessness, migration & healthcare for mothers and newborn babies in other parts of the world.
- I know that there is social inequality & not everyone has the same access to health care & basic provisions.
- I can express an opinion about what can be done to change this.
- I can show empathy & sensitivity to the struggles of others.