About this unit
The Wheel of Happiness Visualisation
Pupils imagine themselves running inside an exercise wheel generating happiness.
Use this visualisation
- To support learning about self-awareness & emotional wellbeing
- To help children understand that their emotions are powerful and impact others around them
- To consider the nature of cause and effect and personal choice
- To open discussion relating to personal fulfilment, motivation and drive; altruism; vocation; and how we measure success.
- I can talk about what makes me happy.
- I recognise that my state of mind (moods and attitudes) affects others around me, and that equally others affect me.
- I know that I can make choices and have some control over my emotional wellbeing.